This is a page documenting all found Easter Eggs in The Stanley Parable.
- If you type
facepunchduring gameplay all world textures will have the Facepunch logo superimposed on top of them.
- If you type
sv_cheats 1into the console, the console outputs "Why????". In the actual game, something different happens.
Demo Easter Eggs & SecretsEdit
- There is a secret passage behind the two booths in the Emotion Booth demonstration room, where you can find a third one.
- In the storage room where you play the 'place the cup in the garbage bin' game, you can instead place the cup in one of the rafters above you, to which the Narrator responds accordingly.
- When the Narrator is reminiscing, if you run to the wall room you can actually go through the wall like he promised earlier in the game.
- You can walk to the boxes next to the Buttons & Choice room to learn more about boxes.
- There is a small crevice to the left of the compliment room, near the stairs and above the ramp of the isolation chamber where the Narrator comments on the contents of this area.
- If you go back into the Buttons & Choice room, the Narrator calls you a pervert.
- The big red button you were supposed to press if you didn't want to continue later appears in the hallway after you leave the storage room where you play 'place the cup in the garbage bin'.
- You can see an image of Octodad on the roof before you walk into the room with the isolation chamber later in the demo.
The Stanley Parable HD Easter Eggs & SecretsEdit
- In the room after the Mind Control Monitor room, filled with buttons, and the location for the Explosion Ending, the icons on the small glowing buttons references to one of the following games:
- Super Hexagon
- Game with a serifed 'G' (Unknown)
- Game with a '10' in a circle (Unknown)
- Game with a 'House' icon (Unknown)
- The Binding of Isaac (Brimstone power up icon)
- Additionally, there is one of these buttons with a generic Power symbol, and it is believed to not reference to any game.
- There is a chance a phone will ring outside Stanley's office, with three possible calls:
- Stanley's Wife calls him to say she is bringing home some groceries.
- The Future Happiness Foundation calls to confirm your order of 1327 boxes. If the player accepts, the office will be full of cardboard boxes the next time the game resets.
- A recorded message is left for you or someone else in the office to warn you of the dangers of recorded messages.
- There is a chance you will catch a glimpse of one of your co-workers (actually Stanley himself) in the second office room in the right window.
- The Boss' Office Keypad
- If the player enters the password on the keypad in the boss's office before the Narrator has told you the code, the player will be soothed by new age music and a chance to gain the Speed Run achievement.
- If you enter 1947 on the keypad, the Narrator will say that you entered the right password, but nothing will happen. If you enter 1947 again, the passage will open.
- Wait for the Narrator to end narration, then type in the keypad: 8888. It will fail, then type 8888 again. This will unlock the passageway, the 8888888888888888 achievement and trigger a voice saying Eight. The voice originates from The Stanley Parable Demo's Eight Game.
- After several playthroughs, the door to the Executive Bathroom and the doors to the Elevator Room can be opened.
- The text on the wall of the executive bathroom changes every playthrough.
- The Elevator Room contains an elevator that does not lead anywhere.
- In the Monitor Room, just before the elevator ride to the Countdown Room, wait a while for the gates behind you to open back up. Go back to the first switch with the lightbulb on it and press it.
- Above the screen of Employee 001 is another screen with no number, but instead has a picture of Clippy, the office assistant, on it.
- Console Commands
- Main article: Console Commands
- If you input 'imabird' in the console, the player will float above the ground like in the Mariella Ending.
- If you input 'bark' in the console, the USE function makes barking noises.
- If you input 'raphael' in the console, all the Narrator dialogue will be replaced with him saying "Stanley" and with every dialogue "Sssstannnleeeyyyy!!!" will be outputted to console.
- If you stay in the Mind Control Facility long enough, the gates that take you back open and allow access to the light button, which will trigger a Secret Disco Party.
- While passing Room 417, if you close both doors around you the Narrator starts commenting on it.
- After taking the left door, interact a few times with the first painting you see. The texture will change to the photo of one of the developers and title: Employee of the Year.
- There are some weird clocks in the game that go backwards.
- When you finish the Confusion Ending and take the door to the right you will come across a window where you will find The Stanley Parable Adventure Line.
- If you follow the path that leads to mentioned ending, follow the zig zag of the Adventure Line and eventually the Narrator will play some music. Keep following the path until you enter a room with a swinging ceiling lamp and boxes. Go further until you find a door labeled '02B'. In the corner you will see Dallas's Mask from Payday Series.
- If you go down the staircase where you have to go to the boss's office, you can find a note from the game Gone Home under the bottom of the stairway.
- Sometimes after starting the game, the office area you enter right after leaving Stanley's office will have changed from it's old layout to either a square blue area or a hallway. When the layout has changed into the hallway, go to the pile of boxes and papers that are directly outside office 426. One of the papers on the ground will have code on it. When deciphered, the code reads "codes that are secret are the best".
- At some times when the stanley first leaves his office, the narrator will comment "someone is chasing stanley, he could feel it".
- Somtimes the office area's floor will be filled with papers.
- Somtimes the office area will have an extra blue hallway.