|It's heaven. Really.|
|Location||Teleported from Stanley's office|
|Door Choice||Left (to access secretary's computer)|
The Heaven Ending is the ending that occurs after giving input to 5 computers throughout the course of the main storyline. The input must be given in the below order or you will not be able to get the ending.
Obtaining The Ending Edit
You must approach the computers found at each location below and click once on them.
- On desk 419 (prior to two doors room)
- On desk 423 (prior to two doors room)
- On the Boss's secretary's desk outside the Boss's office
- On desk 434 (prior to two doors room)
- On Stanley's computer
You must begin the game again between each input.
The Ending Edit
You are teleported from Stanley's office to a circular room filled with colorful buttons revolving around the center of the room. In the background, a choir repeatedly sings the words "push the buttons". You can only exit this ending by resetting the game on your own.
There are 6 rows of 72 buttons, or exactly 432 buttons.
- This is one of the few endings where the Narrator doesn't react.