"Stanley walked through the large door that read Mind Control Facility"
|Mind Control Facility|
|Make it more obvious, why don't you?|
|Accessible via:||Elevator in Boss' Office|
|Leads to:||Museum Ending, Freedom Ending, Explosion Ending|
|Place of ending(s):||Freedom Ending, Explosion Ending|
|Points of Divergence||2|
Taking the path labeled "Escape" leads to the Museum Ending; it does not directly occur within this room.
Differences In HL2 Mod & HD Remix
- In the HD Remix, the facility is divided into three sections, while in the Original Mod the facility only has a large room.
- The Monitor Room in the HD Remix contains hundreds of screens, but only several screens presented in the Original Mod.
- The Countdown Room has many buttons and computers in the HD Remix. In the Original Mod, there are only three computers with buttons scattered around the room's corner.
- The Facility Power Room, in the Original Mod, was located on top of the Monitor Room. However the Power Room was given its own room in the HD Remix.
- The countdown timer is set on a large screen in the HD Remix. While in the Original Mod, the timer simply appears on top of the player's PC screen.
- Some of the screens are just repeated textures.