|The whiteboard as shown in Room 426 in the Whiteboard Ending|
|Location||In Room 426 when it's openable|
|“||Welcome to the... WHITEBOARD ENDING!||”|
The Whiteboard Ending is the ending that occurs that when the game restarts and the office is blue-ish, then the player is able to open Room 426 and that is where the Whiteboard Ending occurs.
Obtaining the EndingEdit
When the game restarts, the office has to appear blue. If this occurs, the player is able to open Room 426.
When the game restarts, sometimes the office will be blue-ish. When this occurs, the player is able to open Room 426, and the player enters a small tall room showing a whiteboard saying "Welcome to the Whiteboard Ending!" with decorations around it in red. There is also a code in the bottom-right corner saying "console<bark". If the player enters this code into the console, the game will make a barking sound. This is more of a gag than an ending, as the player is still able to move on with the story.
- This indicates that Room 426 isn't an employee room, but perhaps a secret room. However, in the middle of the Freedom Ending, the player sees the monitors of every single employee in the facility, and it shows that Room 426 is an employee room.
- This is the only ending that depends partially on chance.
- This usually occurs after the player jumps off the cargo lift or if the player performs the Zending.
- If the Hallway Office appears, if the player manually restarts, it is very likely to get the blue office (Where the Whiteboard Ending is.)
- In the middle of the ending, the office changes its structure.
- This is the only ending that disables other endings from the start.
- When the player exits the room, the office returns to normal.
- This is the only ending besides the Freedom Ending where the Narrator still acts normal.
- This is the only ending to make the regular story shorter. (There is different offices, but no endings occur there except the Coward Ending.
- This is the only ending that glitches an ending.
- The ending that this ending glitches is the Escape Pod Ending.
- If this ending is activated, the player is unable to enable the Heaven Ending during this time, unless there is an input screen on Stanley's computer or the Boss's Secretary computer.
- This the only ending besides than the Confusion Ending and the Not Stanley Ending that changes the structure of the office.
- This is one of the shortest endings in the game.
- During the Confusion Ending, it is impossible to activate the Whiteboard Ending.
- The Narrator doesn't react to the whiteboard.
- If the player attempts to stay in the Whiteboard Ending room for a while, the Narrator will not react.
- This ending is a rare ending.
- Room 426 is open-able in this ending, but not open-able in any other ending.
- It is possible that this ending may glitch the Not Stanley Ending.
- This ending, the Coward Ending, and the Out of Map Ending are the only endings to not require to go to the two-doors room.
Freedom Ending • Explosion Ending • Coward Ending • Mariella Ending • Museum Ending • Confusion Ending • Phone Ending • Not Stanley Ending • Powerful Ending • Games Ending • Zending • Cold Feet Ending • Escape Pod Ending • Out of Map Ending • Heaven Ending • Serious Ending • Art Ending • Whiteboard Ending • Broom Closet Ending